JAA is an International peer-reviewed e-journal that is devoted to fields of Agriculture and provides rapid publication of articles frequently in its issues. JAA publishes original review papers, as well as auxiliary material such as: Research Papers, Case Studies, Review Articles and Reports etc. JAA is the place for exchange of information and research results within all areas of Agriculture and allied fields.
Impact factor 0.795 Journal of Advances in Agriculture indexed with Journal ITOC, iSEEK, Research Bible, Cite Factor EDU Libs, Google Scholor, Scientific Indexing Service, International Insitute of Organised Research, Academic Keys, J-Gate, WorldCat, Aol, Electronic Journals Library (University Library of Regensburg), InfoGuide, University of Passau, hochschule rosenheim university of applied sciences, BSB Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences, Berlin Social Science Center (WZB), Saarlandischer Virtueller Catalog, Catalogue of the Library of the Technical University of Ingolstadt, Regensburger Katalog, Universitatsbibliothek Augsburg, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Hochschulbibliothek Ansbach, ROAD Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources, German National Library Of Science And Technology, Cosmos & ROOT Indexing many more.
Take care of the following points to increase the chance of acceptance:
- Publication of any article/ manuscript requires strict conformance to the paper template. The camera-ready paper template can be downloaded from this link.
- You can email expert list to review your paper, otherwise our internal expert team will review your paper.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor submitted before to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Check the plagiarism of your paper before submission.
- When available, provide URLs for the references.